profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, July 28, 2006 @ 11:02 pm
Failure

I feel incredibly stupid.
It just hit me that...

Yup.

I must clean up my room tomorrow.
___

Sarah QOTD (edited by Charlene the rotifer),"Sarah's so (in)significant, she (does not) lift all my burdens!"


Firelighting, dancing, camwhoring. HAHA :D
Fooling around in the Guides room with Tiara and Zhang! <3

Guides was cool. Foong, Kris, Zhang, Tia, Bert, and I were the "demonstrators" for firelighting and Ms Goh said she liked our teamwork, whoohoo! After that we taught everyone the finale thing. So sick of that song now! Hahahaha. Our fire was so good btw :D

Played with a GLUE GUN today! And we all burnt our fingers touching the hot glue. Haha it was so funny! Glue guns are so cool.

Still feeling stupid.
T'was a bad day for most of us.